4,72" x 5mt exhaust basalt fiber wrap
- Made of Basalt fiber (lava rock), TI wrap can hold up to 980ºC of direct heat, the ultimate wrap for high performance engines.
- This improvement in thermal protection helps to reduce underhood temperatures, resulting in cooler air intake for improved performance.
- It's pliable, there's no need to wet the wrap when wrapping headers or pipes, as many do in order to make the wrapping process easier to manage and to get a tight wrap.
- Titanium wrap will not shrink, and because of its material structure, it is more resistant to temperature and vibration breakdown, abrasions, and chemical and hot oil spills than glass fiber wrap.
- Offers a very cool carbon fiber look as an added feature!
1. Wrap Material: Lava Rock
2. High resistance to chemical, oil spills and abrasions
3. Reduces temperature and vibration breakdown
4. Extremely pliable for easy install-will not shrink,
5. Perfect For Any Automotive or Motorcycle Application
6. Width: 2 Inches
7. Length: 5 or 10 meter roll options
8. Withstands 1800F direct/2500F radiant heat
9. Withstands 980C direct/1300C radiant heat
Other fine products
- Adapters for fuel injectors
- Adapters, lubrification & more
- Air filters
- Connecting Rods
- Cylinder head
- Electric components
- Electric fuel pump
- Engine mounts
- Engine Pulleys
- Forged pistons
- Fuel Pressure Regulators / Fuel management units
- Ignition coil
- Intake manifolds
- Intake tubes / Acessories
- Oil Coolers
- Other Shop Equipment
- Perfomance Camshafts
- Performance head gaskets /Head stud sets
- Spark plug wire sets
- Turbine housings
- Turbo manifolds
- Wastegate valves