VW 147mm x 20mm Super Light connecting rod set 3/8" bolt (500hp)
- The 147mm super A con rod was made so you can direct use 2.0L pistons on 1.8L crankshafts, on 220mm tall engines (short block). Due to the lower compression height of the 2.0L pistons, and the bigger bore, you'll end up with almost 1.9L and a lower R/L Ratio.
- Used from years in Brazil on the top end VW 8v engines, and considered as the best set-up for the EA827 engine, high power, and low vibration on the short block.
- That will work on VW engines that uses 144mm OEM con rods.
- Center to center distance: 147.2mm (5,795")
- Big end size: 50.60mm (1.992")
- Small end size: 20mm (0.787")
- For up to: 500hp.
- SPA800 3/8" bolts
- Tightening torque: 6 kgfm (43,4 lbft).
- 4340 forged steel.
- 535g (18.87 oz) each rod with bolts.
- Set with 4 pieces.
- 3 oil channels at the small end and 2 oil channels at the big end for maximum pin lubrication.
- Unknown Type
- Adapters for fuel injectors
- Adapters, lubrification & more
- Air filters
- Connecting Rods
- Cylinder head
- Electric components
- Electric fuel pump
- Engine mounts
- Engine Pulleys
- Forged Piston and Connecting Rods Kit
- Forged pistons
- Fuel Pressure Regulators / Fuel management units
- Ignition coil
- Intake manifolds
- Intake tubes / Acessories
- Oil Coolers
- Other Shop Equipment
- Perfomance Camshafts
- Performance head gaskets /Head stud sets
- Spark plug wire sets
- Turbine housings
- Turbo manifolds