10-100 PSI Fuel pressure regulator for dual rail or returnless fuel type lines
- This composite FPR ( Fuel Pressure Regulator) is designed to easily adapt to ALMOST ANY fuel INJECTION system.
- Internally, the regulator uses a special diaphragm seal that is safe to use even with 100 % ethanol.
- This FPR has a working range from 10 to 100 psi and can be adjusted to meet the needs of most of fuel injections systems.
- 1:1 Boost referenced - meaning fuel pressure will increase 1 PSI for every PSI of boost.
- If you need greater adjustability take a look at our 14:1 Boost referenced FMU ( Fuel Management Unit )
- Our FMU has a adjustable raising rate that allows you to fine tune the fuel pressure that you will need according to you engine boost pressure.
- All SPA Turbo FMU’s can be used as fuel pressure regulator.
- All SPA Turbo FPR and FMU are E85, 100% Ethanol and methanol safe.
- Universal composite FPR for injected engines
- 2x 8mm inlet and 1x 8mm outlet fuel ports and 1/4" vacuum/boost port
- Adjustable 10 to 100 psi fuel pressure
- 1:1 rate
Other fine products
- Adapters for fuel injectors
- Adapters, lubrification & more
- Air filters
- Connecting Rods
- Cylinder head
- Electric components
- Electric fuel pump
- Engine mounts
- Engine Pulleys
- Forged pistons
- Fuel Pressure Regulators / Fuel management units
- Ignition coil
- Intake manifolds
- Intake tubes / Acessories
- Oil Coolers
- Other Shop Equipment
- Perfomance Camshafts
- Performance head gaskets /Head stud sets
- Spark plug wire sets
- Turbine housings
- Turbo manifolds
- Wastegate valves