4 bolt T3 A/R .63 SPA300 / SPA500C / SPA509C turbine housing
- Designed for SPA300 and SPA500C turbochargers, can be used in T3 turbochargers with 49mm exducer TW sizes. (small adjustments may be necessary)
- SPA Turbine housings are precision CNC machined from high quality ASTM 536 60-40-18 cast iron.
- These are ductile spheroidal (aka Nodular iron) castings, where the graphite components are spheroidal in shape and essentially free of other forms of graphite.
- Specifically designed for pressurized components and high operating temperatures.
- In other words, the ideal material for turbine housings; - also used for high quality cylinder liners.
- Manufactured exclusively by SPA Turbo and available in many A/R options and models, SPA Turbo offers a multitude of CHRA’s built to your specific application.
- In addition, SPA Turbo offers custom machining services and we welcome proprietary product development orders.
- We would like to think that we offer outstanding customer service, but recognize there's always room for improvement. We appreciate your input and questions.
Other fine products
- Adapters for fuel injectors
- Adapters, lubrification & more
- Air filters
- Connecting Rods
- Cylinder head
- Electric components
- Electric fuel pump
- Engine mounts
- Engine Pulleys
- Forged pistons
- Fuel Pressure Regulators / Fuel management units
- Ignition coil
- Intake manifolds
- Intake tubes / Acessories
- Oil Coolers
- Other Shop Equipment
- Perfomance Camshafts
- Performance head gaskets /Head stud sets
- Spark plug wire sets
- Turbine housings
- Turbo manifolds
- Wastegate valves