Application: EA 827 engines Capacities 1781-1847-1984cc from 1986
8V Engines with hydraulic tappets
VW Golf, Corrado, Audi 80, 100, 5000, Quattro, Jetta, Passat, Scirocco, Sharon, Vento, Gol, Pointer, Saveiro.
Duration intake: 276 degrees
Duration exhaust: 276 degrees
Intake valve lift: 11.50mm
Exhaust valve lift: 11.50mm
lobe centers: 110 degrees
Intake open: 27 degrees
Intake closes: 69 degrees
Exhaust open: 67 degrees
Exhaust close: 29 degrees
Valve clearance: hydraulic lifters
Base circle: 34mm
Made of 1045 quenched steel
IMPORTANT: this is a performance camshaft, not a OEM replacement, installation may require ECU work, cylinder head work, special lifters and springs, no instructions included, no other parts included.
- New SPA Cam Pulleys.
- The new SPA Turbo Line of VW 8V cam pulleys just arrived, all pulleys are made of 6061 T6 aluminum with anodized finish.
- Adjustable cam gear pulley weights only 10.58oz (300g). Intermediate shaft pulley eights only 8.92oz (253g).
- The lightweight benefits of a cam pulley are: minimizes weight/load on bearing number one.
- Reduces the weight of the cam gear (rotating mass), creating power.
- Both cam pulleys models can advance or retard the cam in 9 degrees (18 degrees total adjustment)
- All of them features OEM timing marcs.
- These pulleys will Fit all 1975-1998 4 cylinder 8v engines, will NOT fit early New Beetle, Golf IV, Jetta IV and on 2.0L 8V engines, as it doesn't have the trigger sensor pick up on it.
Other fine products
- Unknown Type
- Adapters for fuel injectors
- Adapters, lubrification & more
- Air filters
- Connecting Rods
- Cylinder head
- Electric components
- Electric fuel pump
- Engine mounts
- Engine Pulleys
- Forged Piston and Connecting Rods Kit
- Forged pistons
- Fuel Pressure Regulators / Fuel management units
- Ignition coil
- Intake manifolds
- Intake tubes / Acessories
- Oil Coolers
- Other Shop Equipment
- Perfomance Camshafts
- Performance head gaskets /Head stud sets
- Spark plug wire sets
- Turbine housings
- Turbo manifolds