Adjustable Fiat Lancia fuel pressure regulator FPR
- SPA Turbo offers a wide array of adjustable fuel pressure regulators (FPR) that replace OEM regulators in the factory EFI systems for an easy fit. Our OE replacement regulators attach to the factory fuel rails using OE style retainer clips and bolts. Internally, the regulators use a floating ball seal that guarantees even pressure. In most cases the fuel pressure can be adjusted/tuned from 10 to 65 psi on a 1:1 boost reference. We also offer universal units and adjustable-gain fuel management units (FMU).
- NOTE: Many of our OEM replacement units are listed with part numbers for the original factory regulator so you can check whether our adjustable unit will be an easy fit. Because OEM fuel regulators are used in several makes and models all around the world, it is not possible to list all applications. Applications may also vary slightly from country to country and custom fitting may be necessary. We are constantly updating applications for the world market. Please contact us for more information.
- All SPA Turbo FPR and FMU are E85, 100% Ethanol and methanol safe.
- VLRPF203 will replace the following OE PN:
- FIAT / Lancia - Magnetti Marelli 213 180 006 501
- This FPR has an OE application but it can be used as a universal FPR with hose and clamps fittings.
Other fine products
- Adapters, lubrification & more
- Air filters
- Connecting Rods
- Cylinder head
- Electric components
- Electric fuel pump
- Engine mounts
- Engine Pulleys
- Forged pistons
- Fuel Pressure Regulators / Fuel management units
- Ignition coil
- Intake manifolds
- Intake tubes / Acessories
- Other Shop Equipment
- Perfomance Camshafts
- Performance head gaskets /Head stud sets
- Spark plug wire sets
- Turbine housings
- Turbo Kits
- Turbo manifolds
- Wastegate valves