10-100 PSI Adjustable FMU
- ALL SPA Turbo components are GUARANTEED ethanol.
- (E 85& E 100) AND methanol compatible.
- Who else can guarantee this? NOBODY!
- SPA Turbo Composite 14:1 FMU
- Up to 14:1 adjustable gain rate
- FMU = fuel management unit
- SPA composite Fuel Management Unit
- Lightweight and virtually in-destructible.
- Ethanol and Methanol compatible and SAFE
- Easy installation
- FMU has a adjustable, boost referenced 1:14 raising rate
- Fine tune the fuel pressure that your motor will need while under turbo - boost.
- 8mm inlet and 8mm outlet fuel ports
- 1/4" boost reference port
- Adjustable from 10 psi to 100 psi fuel pressure
- All SPA Turbo FMUs can also be used as fuel pressure regulators.
- In other words, if you need a fuel pressure regulator, and are thinking of later upgrading to a turbo system, save money and get The FMU instead of just the FPR.
- We've had a few questions about how these work, so here's clarification:
- Initial line pressure is adjustable from 10 psi to 100 psi - boost referenced fuel pressure increase is also adjustable.
- The boost referenced pressure increase is adjustable from 1:1 to 14:1 meaning that the fuel pressure will increase proportionally with an increase in boost.
- Here's 2 examples:
- If you are running 10 lbs of boost and 1:1 ratio, your fuel pressure will increase by 10 psi.
- If you increase the boost referenced ratio to 14:1, your fuel pressure will increase by 140 psi.
- If your initial fuel pressure is adjusted to 100 psi, your total pressure in the first example would be 110 psi and 240 psi in the second example. However, 240 psi would require a heavy duty fuel pump.
- Unknown Type
- Adapters for fuel injectors
- Adapters, lubrification & more
- Air filters
- Connecting Rods
- Cylinder head
- Electric components
- Electric fuel pump
- Engine mounts
- Engine Pulleys
- Forged Piston and Connecting Rods Kit
- Forged pistons
- Fuel Pressure Regulators / Fuel management units
- Ignition coil
- Intake manifolds
- Intake tubes / Acessories
- Oil Coolers
- Other Shop Equipment
- Perfomance Camshafts
- Performance head gaskets /Head stud sets
- Spark plug wire sets
- Turbine housings
- Turbo manifolds